Returns Procedure and Policy
1. Call customer service at 800-349-9911, Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm EST for a returned goods authorization number (RGA number). Write the number on the outside of your return shipment and ship to provided address. All return shipping expenses are paid by the customer. Items must be returned within 15 days of receiving RGA number.
2. For returns, we will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the required restocking fee, once merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in resalable condition. The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the item during its shipping back to West Michigan Medical Supply. Initial freight charges are not credited.
3. All returns must have an RGA number. All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
4. Sorry, no returns will be accepted after 30 days elapse.
5. Sorry, but for health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of eating, personal, hygiene and mouth stick products. In addition, we cannot accept books, computer software, videos or any products that have been removed from original packaging.
6. Credits are only issued to original purchaser.
1. Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 3 days of receipt.
2. If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged: note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage; contact West Michigan Medical Supply within 3 days of receipt at 800-349-9911to start processing an insurance claim (an order will be entered at that time to replace the merchandise); save the container and merchandise for inspection.